Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great dish to make for a party, or an appetizer, or a fantastic snack!
And the Instant Pot makes it a breeze to cook.
Not to mention it really brings all the flavors together in a wonderfully melted cheesy hot dip. Make sure to put this one in your favorite recipes.Jump to Recipe
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 whole Rotisserie chicken
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 6 oz package sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 16 oz bottle Buffalo sauce
- Pull the chicken off of the Rotisserie chicken, cut into bite size pieces, and set aside.
- Turn the Instant Pot to SAUTE and pop the butter in. When melted, add the onion, red pepper, and green pepper. Sauté for about 10 minutes or until the onion begins to turn golden brown.
- Turn off the SAUTE setting and add the chopped chicken, Velveeta, sour cream, minced garlic, chicken broth, and the entire bottle of Buffalo Sauce. Stir until blended.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn until it locks. Set the pressure valve to SEALING.
- Press the MANUAL button and set the time to 5 minutes.
- When finished cooking, do a quick release and open the lid once the pressure has completely been released.
- Stir the ingredients until everything is well blended. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or crusty bread.