This Loaded Broccoli and Bacon Salad takes a yummy, healthy salad and punches it up just enough to make your taste buds say, “Wow!”
This recipe is sure to make it to your next weekly meal planning day and only takes a few minutes to put together.Jump to Recipe
Loaded Broccoli and Bacon Salad
- 8 cups broccoli
- ½ lb bacon
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 whole red onion sliced thin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup red raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, brown bacon. Lay on paper towels to cool, then crumble.
- Wash and cut up broccoli, then place in a large mixing bowl and add onion slices.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mayo, vinegar, and sugar.
- Pour dressing over broccoli and mix to coat.
- Add bacon, raisins, cranberries, and seeds.
- Mix well and serve. Refrigerate.